Come and live in a paradise called Tenerife
Where you will enjoy the best conditions to work remotely while being safe in front of the COVID.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO LIVE IN A PLACE WITH
And where remote working is also encouraged, you've come to the right place.
In Nests Hostels we have created the perfect space for you to telework with all the guarantees and comforts.
We offer you
And we also speak your language
We have special offers for you to stay in all our hostels and get to know four different areas of the island.
Every day you decide where, when and how
- Aguere Nest Hostel: Located in La Laguna, a city declared a World Heritage Site. It is home to several universities and an enormous cultural wealth. This is the place for you if you want to do cultural tourism or enjoy the best university atmosphere. 7 minutes from the North airport.
- Puerto Nest Hostel: If what you want is to have a beach less than 1 minute away where you can surf, Puerto Nest Hostel is for you. It is located at Puerto de la Cruz, very close to Loro Parque.
- Arena Nest Hostel: But if what you would like is to have sun and beach 365 days a year, where you should stay is at Arena Nest Hostel , located in the pleasant surroundings of Playa la Arena. We proudly boast of our spectacular sunset, it leaves us speechless!
- Drago Nest Hostel: If you are tired of the sun and the beach and want to venture out on one of the trails that run through Tenerife (such as the route of the Cañadas del Teide or the famous Drago Milenario, this hostel located in Icod de los Vinos is the one for you.
Our 7-night vouchers give you total flexibility to decide in which of our hostels you wish to spend each night, you will have total freedom to move between them all.
Decide whether you feel like surfing, visiting mountains and forests or getting to know the island's culture, without limitations and at an even cheaper price than usual.
In addition, the bono is transferable and in case you do not consume all the nights it will continue to be valid for the next 30 days.
- Bono 7 nights in a shared dormitory → 119€.
- Bono 7 nights in a private double room → 199€.
At Nest Hostels we want you to feel at home and that is why we have taken care of every detail so that you have the best experience with respect to:
COMFORT: Our facilities have been recently renovated, so they look modern and cosy. We have everything from private rooms with double beds to shared dormitories.
Also common areas focused on leisure where you can enjoy your free time and meet people from all over the world. Take advantage of our early check in and late check out services, leave your luggage here while you discover the island. You will also find parking, restaurants and supermarkets close to all our hostels, as well as taxi services to the airport.
ATMOSPHERE: We have put a lot of effort into creating an ideal space for digital nomads like you to develop their profession in a favourable environment. We have also worked hard on the atmosphere in our hostels, where you will feel integrated and comfortable as soon as you arrive.
Our community is amazing and is responsible for the atmosphere at our hostels! We have created the ideal environment for you to interact and feel at home.
PROMOTION OF REMOTE WORK: We want to become a benchmark for the promotion of remote work in the Canary Islands, so we are doing everything in our power to achieve this goal and create the largest community of digital nomads in the Canary Islands.
In this sense, in addition to all the usual facilities, we have equipped our hostels with high-speed internet connection, coworking spaces where you can interact with other professionals and find the best conditions for you to undertake new team projects together with your new colleagues.
ENJOY THE ENVIRONMENT: As you may already know, Tenerife is a paradise where we enjoy an excellent tropical climate all year round, with average temperatures above 20ºC even in winter and where we are safe from hurricanes and other adverse weather phenomena.
In addition, our island offers you a wide variety of landscapes, where you will find from beautiful stone beaches, white arena and black arena , to the most incredible mountains, through which you will find beautiful paths and lush forests. The island's nature will not leave you indifferent, you can't miss it.
COMMUNITY NESTS HOSTELS : The greatest source of pride and joy we have at Nests Hostels is our community. We have no words to express the human quality of the people who pass through here or who have come to stay here., is the main reason why we do this.
We have been able to provide you with a unique environment in which people feel integrated from the moment they arrive.
Everyone will find it easy to socialise, have fun and get to know the island while enjoying the fun activities we have prepared for them. Among them we highlight different hiking routes, surfing lessons or visits to the Cañadas del Teide National Park.
We have 4 hostels spread across the island, so you will enjoy 4 different environments, set amidst diverse landscapes and with a community of digital nomads in each of them.
Remember that we have special offers for you to stay in all our hostels and enjoy the most of the community and the different landscapes that you will find in Tenerife.