LA CATTEDRALE DE LA LAGUNA

[Calendario_Avirato id="1"]

The Cathedral de la Laguna is a historic monument that is located in Santa Cruz- La Laguna and was built under the will of Alonso Fernández de Lugo.
The Cathedral was built in 1515 and was later enlarged and restored and in 2014 it was reopened for worship.
Inside this church there are many important works and are preserved the relics of the holy martyrs Aurelio de Córdoba, Faustino, Venusto and Amado de Nusco but especially those of Pedro de San José de Bethencourt and José de Anchieta.
The largest treasure of the cathedral is the marble pulpit of Genoa by Pasquale Bocciardo.

¿Te ha gustado el artículo? No olvides compartirlo en tus redes sociales

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

Este sitio web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para recopilar información que ayuda a optimizar su visita a sus páginas web. No se utilizarán las cookies para recoger información de carácter personal. Al seguir navegando permite su uso. Tiene más informacion en Política de cookies